Rene

I'm getting familiar with apt, if you can replace the javadocs with annotations it would be nice (read: spare me the regexs :)), I think nothing is using them right now so it won't break anything.

musachy

Ted Husted wrote:
If you and Musachy would like to work this out, Rene, that would great.

I've quite a bit on my plate already with bringing the MailReader up
to speed with all the other excellent changes we've made this month.

-Ted.