Greg Reddin wrote:

On Nov 28, 2006, at 1:48 PM, David H. DeWolf wrote:

Greg Reddin wrote:
On Nov 28, 2006, at 1:19 PM, David H. DeWolf wrote:
Ok, I'm convinced. I'm on board with a Tiles TLP. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll go ahead and write something up on the wiki.
I'm still thinking but close :-) Would the current TLP proposal suffice?

Good.  We need one thinker in the group :)

My plan was to use it as a template. I think there's some updating to do. Is it ok to update it directly or do we need it around for reference and history?

Yes, I guess my question was, since we're using it as reference, does it make sense to force people to parse through the history and quote which version they're referencing, or is it easier to just copy and paste...

I'll edit what's there and if someone doesn't like it, we can roll it back!

I think the wiki keeps track of changes so history is built in.

Greg