+1.

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town all weekend.

Greg

On Dec 2, 2006, at 7:19 PM, David H. DeWolf wrote:

I'd like to begin the vote on the Tiles TLP Proposal [1] and Resolution [2].

[] +1  = Yes, let's ask the board to establish the Tiles TLP
[] +0  = I'm in favor, to some extent.
[] -0  = I'm not in favor but won't prevent it from happening.
[] -1  = I'd rather see Tiles stay here or go somewhere else.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/TilesTopLevel
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/TilesTlpResolution