I took the refresh links off, so now the content is seamlessly integrated into the page. That is especially important, since we encourage folks to view the exported page, where a confluence link is meaningless. I re-exported all the pages, so they should be gone now.

Don

Dave Newton wrote:
Is this happening for anybody else with the docs pulled from external
resources? I *always* get a "/plugins/snippet/clearCache.action was not
found on this server."

Dave