I might not be able to tag it tonight, but tomorrow's looking good.

In the meantime, there's are outstanding issues for Struts 2.0.3 and
2.0.x, generally, if anyone is interested. We just might want to hold
off on the patches until Friday.

*
https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10736

*