Don,

Dojo now supports both, that's why we have DatePicker, TimePicker and a DropDownDateTimePicker(which has a "type" attribute that can be either "date" or "time"), check the examples under:

showcase/src/main/webapp/ajax/dropdowntimepicker
showcase/src/main/webapp/ajax/dropdowndatepicker

musachy

Don Brown wrote:
When we moved from OpenSymphony to Apache, one great piece of software, the date picker, had to be dropped in favor of the inferior yet legal-friendly Dojo component. Unfortunately, the Dojo one didn't support the date picker as a popup calendar next to a text field, like the original one. To remedy this, I created a custom Dojo component that wrapped the calendar component as a popup calendar.

In fixing showcase issues, I see that this is missing. The calendar is back to the simple displayed component with no text field and no popup capabilities. Any reason why this was reverted?