Quick update: The dojo separation is looking easier than I thought.  I
plan to finish it tomorrow, however, it requires the latest xwork so
we should probably put it after 2.0.2.  It is looking pretty good for
plugins that want to create a new struts-dependent tag library and
want their tags to work in JSP, Velocity, and Freemarker.

Don