+1

On 12/31/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The basic idea is to get rid of the "ajax" theme, and create a
dojo-specific tag library.  Therefore, we'd keep certain ajax features
like client-side validation in the main tags, but move dojo-specific
tags like div, date picker, anchor, etc out into their own tag library.
IMO, basing a tag library/theme on a toolkit like dojo is much preferred
over basing on a technology.

Don