Actually, the result would be something like <dojo:div> since the new tag library couldn't share the same prefix (except in JSP, of course). Technically, I suppose the Velocity directives could pick whatever name they want, but you'd want to be consistent.

Don

Patrick Lightbody wrote:
+1

I think in general the concept of "themes" for the AJAX stuff was a mistake.
Instead, let's do stuff like:

<s:dojo-div.../>

And make those tags part of an external plugin. That way we don't make
migration from WebWork impossible, but we also fix a mistake we made with
WebWork by trying to stuff too much functionality in to themes.