Ted,

I just setup the requested forums for XWork:
http://forums.opensymphony.com/category.jspa?categoryID=19

Next step is to setup the mailing lists. We still use the java.net infrastructure for our mailing lists. I need karma to add those mailing lists and setup (Pinging Jason/ Patrick for karma).

Commit mails for xwork are on my todo list as well.

Regarding the releases as GA/beta/alpha quality and milestone based ones I could do a final-beta-quality release later today. This would be based on the latest RC1 and additional changes Don/Toby made in the past days. I would call it version 2.0.0, but with RC/beta quality, cause lots of documentation is still missing.

More infos to come as soon as I get feedback from Pat/Jason and the other xwork developers.

tia,
Rainer