I think just go ahead and create the branch. Tags/Branches in svn are
cheap and if anyone doesn't like it can always be re-done/reversed.

Niall

On 2/7/07, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to do this for the 1.x line as well. I want to push out a new
1.3.7 with a few tiny patches to fix the defunct 1.3.6, and then push in
more radical features.

Do I need a vote? Wait 72 hours? Do it alone? Just asking on the procedure.

Paul