In keeping with a personal tradition, I would like to designate a
"Most Valuable Committer" for the Struts 2.0.x series.

Don Brown has been a driving force behind the merger, from taking the
initiative in reworking the WebWork 2 codebase under the Struts banner
to bringing us Plugins -- arguably the greatest innovation since
Interceptors and the Value Stack. And then, along the way, adding
other brave new features, like zero configuration, JSF support, S1
Action handling, debugging, and profiling. Both XWork 2 and Struts 2
are much richer today for Don's contributions.

I hope you will join me in congratulating "MrDon", and the rest of the
Struts group, for sticking through a long twelve+ months of tireless
coding, debugging, and documenting.

Also, in honour of Don and our friends at Atlassian, I'd like to
designate a new official beer for Struts 2 -- you guessed it --
Fosters!

You can bet that I'll be tipping myself a big blue can tonight!