On 3/12/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Otherwise, I can put it down for the
17th, and we can call it a St Paddy's day celebration :)

I was looking at the wrong calendar when I said 17th. The time I have
aside is on Monday the 19th, so if there's anything people would like
to do over the weekend, please feel free.

A couple of patches that I was afraid to apply were

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1706
* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1796

They deals with restfulURLs and annotations, and I haven't been using those.

If anyone is looking for something to do, a Zero-Configuration
MailReader would make a world of difference right now. People still
have Struts type-cast as an XML-dependent framework, which isn't going
to change until we have a significant POC to trot out.