On 3/21/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/3/21, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Swing by the #struts room at irc.freenode.net.  It isn't google chat,
but
> many clients like Gaim (Linux), Colloquy (OSX), and mIRC (Windows) are
> available.

The problem is that someone cannot use IRC through a proxy (like me),
but GoogleTalk (or chat) does.

There are some web-based IRC clients that you could try. I have a similar
problem in that the IRC protocol is blocked at my day job, but I've used a
web client to work around this in the past. (Sorry, I don't have a link
handy right now, but I think there's a list on Wikipedia.)

--
Martin Cooper

Antonio