Please just follow this up with a proposal to the list that outlines
what you plan to do.

As a PMC member, I'm not comfortable with development discussions
happening off list.

-Ted.

On 3/21/07, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Great. Then you will see the conversation I had to day with Rene. It's
nothing spectacular, but these were our talking points:

* Will try to create a shared localization project between s1/s2
* 1.4 will help transition users to 2 as much as possible
* Will be updating the patch
* New s2 interceptor for localization

Paul

HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>