--- Mark Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 4/23/07 1:03 PM, "Dave Newton" wrote:
> Hey, is that a back handed compliment? ;)

Sorta :)

Part of the problem is that I find most of S2 fairly
intuitive (a very good thing) but that makes it harder
to know what people might want to know. You know?

> How about a full or half day training session? I'd
> be willing to help with one, but I don't really feel

> up to presenting it completely on my own.

That'd be a possibility.

My original thoughts (besides interceptors) had
included something focusing on testing, including
view-layer with FreeMarker (avoiding
browser/HttpClient tests) or some of the type
conversion bits.

Dave