There is also a Struts wiki at

* http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/home.html

that can be edited by anyone who takes out a JIRA account. Likewise,
the Plugin site is open to all comers

* http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html

The other space is the "official" documentation that we distribute
with the framework. Since we *distribute* the documentation to the
general public under the Apache License, we need to be sure that we
have the rights to do so. Otherwise, we could be misleading people as
to what rights we are granting to them. It is true that the ASF is a
stickler when it comes to licenses, but, personally, I believe that's
one reason why people put so much trust into ASF products.

There isn't a ping-back system for CLA filings, so be sure to hit us
over the head a week or so after faxing it in to check to see that it
has gone on file.(And do fax. Sending a CLA to the ground mail address
takes even longer.)

-Ted.