On 8/12/07, James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We need to get a process setup for generating nightly builds for Struts 2.
> I'm not familiar with all of the infrastructure involved with getting this
> going, but am
> willing to help get this in place.
>
> I have spoken briefly to James Mitchell about this and I understand that he
> was doing this for awhile from his own machines. Is there a way we can
> automate it on the
> Apache servers?
>
> Anyone have info on this?

The sticking point is usually permissions to get the files transferred
to people.a.o.  Infra isn't in favor of 'faceless' accounts, so that
part needs to run as someone in particular.

There is a shared Continuum instance on vmbuild.apache.org, I'm
waiting to see how they solve the "where to publish" issue.

--
Wendy