Guys -

In the thread "Re: Dojo 0.9 final. Time to migrate in S2?" I noticed that Musachy mentioned that the s2.1.x tags were dojo 0.4.2. Is this the case for the 2.0.x branch as well?

If it is, I was doing some research, and came across the following:* "Dojo* 0.4.3 is now available to download. This is a security release. *Dojo* 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 users are strongly recommended to upgrade as soon as possible. 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 have a flaw in two files that could allow cross site scripting (*XSS*) attacks against your site if you do not upgrade."

If this is the case, then I'll submit this issue and I think we should include it in the 2.0.10 release.

/Ian