The div problem was just due to a local modification I had.

The tabbedpanel problem is so weird that this email should labeled
[FRIDAY]. The only way I got it to work was reverting
StrutsTabContainer.js to the previous revision.

The only difference is the ASL header added by Antonio. I know it
doesn't make any sense at all but I tried 4 times before committing
just to be sure. To try it, just get rv 560745 (the one with the
license), build the plugin and open the tabbed panel page in showcase.
It doesn't work neither on the browser nor building the custom
distribution from the command line. The only thing I can think of is a
weird character or something, anyway.

regard
musachy