James,

I'm uploading the bundles now. Would you be able handle steps 10 and 12?

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/creating-and-signing-a-distribution.html

Meanwhile, I think I found part of my setup problem. I didn't set the
properties on my key correctly under cygwin. The other part yesterday
might have been confusing my password and passphrase. Well, better
luck next time :)

-Ted.

HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>