On 9/10/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2007/9/10, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I got distracted last night, but I'll give it another try tonight.
>
> I just ported the release plugin configuration to the 2_0_X branch.
> If you want, you can use the 2.1.x wiki as a reference to create the release.

I tried it, but the process stuck on my gpg passphrase. The problem is
probably with the configuration of my machine. When I do it the
old-fashion way, I have to enter my credentials for every artifact.
The error I get is

    [INFO] One or more required plugin parameters are invalid/missing
for 'gpg:sign'

    [0] inside the definition for plugin: 'maven-gpg-plugin'specify
the following:

    <configuration>
      <passphrase>VALUE</passphrase>
    </configuration>

    -OR-

    on the command line, specify: '-Dpassphrase=VALUE'

I do have the passphrase in my settings.xml file, and I also tried
passing it from the command line, under both cgywin and Windows, with
no success.

If there aren't any other suggestions (except install unbutu!), I'll
pickup where it left off using the old approach. Again, it wouldn't
surprise me if this worked just fine for someone else.