On 11/27/07, Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Marketing is easy - finding the time to do it is the hard part. Maybe
> someone should write a Developer Works article on Struts Plugins? I
> say DW because it seems to have the widest reach among online
> articles. I have connections if anyone is interested in doing this.
>
> I'd also like to see Don write an article on the REST plugin - his
> presentation at ApacheCon was pretty impressive.

Voila, that's the kind of thing that we'd need more.

Struts 2 must be the most 'quiet' framework I have ever encountered
(for such a big & mature framework) It's like there never was a hype
fase (probably due to the webwork inheritance) - note: hype is used in
a positive. And yes, I'm as guilty as the next one for not raving
about it more on the internet (probably even more lately).

We have quite some plugins, some have been downloaded over a 1000
times, yet it seems unnaturally quiet on the plugin front. Is it
indeed due to 'bad marketing' ? Or do users just don't care ?

- Phil