From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2008 15:05
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: [S2] Libraries in JDK 1.4 distribution

2008/1/11, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm leaning more and more to not shipping dependencies by default

Do you mean in the "lib" and "all" distributions too?
I don't know: if you don't put them in, you have not a working distribution.
IMO, if a developer downloads a distribution expects to find everything
he/she needs to make it work. If I want to control the dependencies better,
I will get on the Maven path.

Antonio

so I'd prefer the 1.4 distro to not have them.  Our download
> sizes are way too big already.

Ok

Thanks
Antonio