> "Just as long as they spell my name right"

Heh heh :)

--
James Mitchell

On Jan 14, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Ted Husted wrote:

OK, here it is, out of context ...

 * http://www.jroller.com/TedHusted/entry/geek_glossary_asf

- Ted "Just as long as they spell my name right" Husted.

On Jan 14, 2008 1:28 PM, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, January 14, 2008 1:05 pm, Ted Husted wrote:
Retrotranslation seems a pretty fast process to me.

It is fast, but the artifacts add to the clutter and confusion. The
question is whether it's gaining us active contributors. Not
freeloaders who just download the software, but volunteers who answer
mailing list posts and provide patches.

You know Ted, if you and I were on opposite sides of a political campaign, your choice of words ("freeloaders") would have given me ample ammunition to attack you for weeks, maybe wind up costing you the election! - LOL

I know what you really meant by it, as did everyone else here, but you
know as well as I do that there are people out there that will take
anything they can find to use to attack a project they don't like... I
wonder how long before this is taken out of context and shows up on
someones' blog? :)

-Ted.

Frank