On Jan 14, 2008 10:40 PM, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't forget, I'm not a committer, I'm not an
> Apache member in any way, so me casting a non-binding +1 vote means
> squat other than "yeah, one extra set of eyes has looked at it and
> thinks it looks good".

Oh, I don't think that follows at all. Most of supporting a release is not
making commits. It's helping folks on the lists, submitting bug reports and
patches, updating documentation, and all manner of other things. Those are
things that any contributor can do, not just committers, so I'm not sure I
understand why you believe non-committers would get a "bye" on their +1
votes.

--
Martin Cooper