> First off, Hi.. My name is Dusty Pearce and I am long time webwork user.
> How do I pronounce your name?  In my head its something like
> Moose-atch-ee....

Pretty close (outlook always wants to "fix" it and suggests "Mustache" ) :)

> With that out of the way, I feel like I am missing something simple, but if
> you have spring-jdbc in your pom.xml (dependency of spring security) the
> convention plugin throws NoClassDefError about not finding
> com/ibm/wsspi/uow/UOWAction which is an inner class of
> [org.springframework.transaction.jta.WebSphereUowTransactionManager.

Yes I had a similar problem, and is not jdbc specific, it's just
convention scanning too much, I can't really remember what my problem
was, but convention was scanning the whole classpath. Anyway,
that's why I added "struts.convention.action.disableGlobalScanning",
so only the named packages in "struts.convention.action.packages" will
be scanned. You can replace "Action" by "Controller" overwriting
"struts.convention.action.suffix". I will document all these constants
in the plugin page one of these days :)

musachy