Am Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008 03:53:26 schrieb Musachy Barroso:
> The jars excluded from the scan will never have actions, like
> freemarker, velocity, jdk jars, etc. You can completely disable the
> scanning of jar files, and the plugin will scan only the specified
> packages, wouldn't that cover the use case that you described above?

There is a package structure like this:
com.myproject.webportal.module1.actions.*,
com.myproject.webportal.module2.actions.*,
etc

The modules may be deployed in their own JAR file. If we disable global
scanning they would be ignored, right?

If I am understanding it the only option is to disable global scanning and
configure every package of each module by hand. I want to avoid that if
possible.

You wrote "the plugin will scan only the specified packages". Do you mean the
locators or did I miss an option?

        Piero