> Don's point is a valid one, but I also hope that he agrees that its a good
> thing to somehow combine REST and Convention.  I am not so sure that
> changing how Struts fundamentally works so that we can include more and
> competing plugins at runtime is a good thing.  It is that type of confusion
> that makes the framework hard for the masses to absorb.

I agree if you are talking in general, but in this case I think it is
an improvement if anything. If you add 2 plugins that handle different
url patterns and they both define UnknownHandler(s), even when at
runtime they should co-exist peacefully, you will get an exception
when the xmls are loaded. I think this is a bug in the framework, and
we are seeing its effects on the Codbehind vs Convention collision
problem.

musachy