It might make sense to create one or two more wiki spaces for S2: one for S2.0,
one for S2.1, and maybe one for things that are relevant to both. I don't know
if the snippet plugin allows for pulling in from a specific version or if
that's handled by the repository definition--either way, it's doable, even if
it means tweaking the snippet plugin.

Perhaps the current space could be copied into an S2.0 space? I'll volunteer to
work on making the pages right, at least between S2.1/S2.0.

IMO it causes too much confusion as it is now.

Dave