They only want the "shout-out" if they host the builds for us. I can
understand Martin's point, especially since Atlassian, by far has
donated more resources (code) than JetBrains and if they get a link and
Atlassian doesn't that wouldn't be fair.

There are some open source CI systems, and since our build is pretty
simple, thanks to Maven, even a cron job could suffice. I'll come back
to this in January and see what I can throw together hardware/software
wise just to give more options... Right now, I think we all ignore
failed builds because we've had problems with Bamboo, but if we're
running a few others with some visibility and people can get access to
the machines then it might help to make the builds more stable.

-Wes