One way to test would just be to 'mvn install' it and then try the
other builds by changing their POM to point to it. I think Martin
suggested that a few days ago. The changes that initiated this release
are the addition of Matthias and Lukasz to the team, Ted moving to
Emeritus and a change to the SCM section of the pom. Mostly just
cosmetic updates, but since it's the parent or grandparent of so many
other builds, I wanted to make sure it goes out before I push out
Struts 2.1.7. The hierarchy is a bit convoluted and I noticed a few
builds before that were pointing to an older release of this artifact.
So, once it is out the door I'll check all the rest of the poms and
make sure that they point to this one.

-Wes

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:50 AM, Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik
<nil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure how to "test" it, but I have looked through the pom file
> and everything looks ok.
>
> +1 GA
>
> Nils-H
>
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com> wrote:
>> The Struts Master 5 test build is now available as a Maven
>> artifact. It is a dependency of Struts 2.1.7.
>>
>> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
>> a vote on its quality:
>>
>> [ ] Leave at test build
>> [ ] Alpha
>> [ ] Beta
>> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>>

>> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
>> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
>> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>>
>> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
>>
>> -Wes
>>
>> --
>> Wes Wannemacher
>> Author - Struts 2 In Practice
>> Includes coverage of Struts 2.1, Spring, JPA, JQuery, Sitemesh and more
>> http://www.manning.com/wannemacher

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice
http://www.manning.com/wannemacher