The CLA is available here -

http://apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

It is an agreement that you are granting the Apache foundation the use
of your intellectual property as it pertains to source code
contributions. You should read through it and make sure that you are
comfortable with the conditions listed... Personally, I had no
problems with it, and I have written all manner of software (closed
source, open source, ajar source).

After you have filled out the agreement and sent it in, notify us. If
I understand correctly, there is a manual step somewhere in the chain
after you submit that someone here (Martin?) has to perform before
your CLA is filed officially.

-Wes

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Johannes Geppert<jo...@web.de> wrote:

> I have no problem when this code will be integrated into struts2.
>
> But maybe someone with good skills in Struts2 and in JavaScript should take
> a look at the sources. Because this is my first struts2 plugin.
>
> What means "fill out the CLA" ? I don't know what the CLA is.
>

> Musachy Barroso wrote:
>>
>> true. I get very excited about killing dead code (looking at you dojo
>> tags)
>>
>> musachy
>>

> -----
> ---