Late to the party, but I'm not clear why you would want to use Guice 2
instead of our own.  Is there some feature we need that Guice 2 has?
If not, we are basically sucking in a pretty significantly sized
library for no apparent reason.  I tried to use Struts 2 on a project
here, and was a bit shocked at the size of the jar nowadays...seems we
went a bit crazy with the shading.  I'd generally advise against
adding more bulk without obvious gains.

Don