you can download the files from the repo and sign it/generate
checksums..but!..this happened before and there was a long discussion
over if it was right or not and so on. You can either:

1. sign the files/generate checksums locally and upload them
2. do the release again

I'd say #1, considering how few people we have to test a new release,
and it takes a while to test (yeah I went and generated a project one
by one and ran it in jetty)

musachy