Hi Struts2 Team,

I had posted a message to the user forum about my Struts2 IDE eclipse plugin
which manage (completion, validation, hyperlink, text hover, Ctrl+Shift+G)
struts.xml, JSP taglib and XWork validator.
You can see documentation at
https://tk-ui.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tk-ui/cnaf.sidoc.ide/docs/org.appache.struts2.ide.odt
(or for RTF
https://tk-ui.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tk-ui/cnaf.sidoc.ide/docs/org.appache.struts2.ide.rtf
)

I managing wilcard but I would like know if you ar einterested with this
Plugins? I'm using Struts2 mailer sample to see several cases with
struts.xml but I would like know if there is somebody which can validate the
plugins and tell me how I could improve it.
Today there is NOT Update site, you must get from SVN projects and start a
second Eclipse, but if you wish I could create one just to testing.

If you are not intersested, tell me and I will stop to spam you.

Thank a lot for your help.

Regards Angelo