Hi guys,
Struts 2.2.3.1 is on the way, anyway I am in doubt about the release process.
Could you review please the step I followed?

First I created a STRUTS_2_2_3_1 branch from the latest release
(STRUTS_2_2_3 tag).
After I realized that there is no way to use mvn release plugin, since
there was no snapshot dependencies.
So I changed every pom version with the following command line:
find . -name pom.xml |xargs perl -i -n -e
's/2\.2\.3/2.2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/; print;'
I took a quick look at the svn diff output (for the record, inside the
pom.xml of the dojo plugin,  there is a 2.2.3 tlibVersion which fell
into a trap)
At this point I committed the change on the branch and perform a new release.

Maurizio Cucchiara