While it is OK for me to drop GitFlow, I'm -1 for moving core
development to GitHub. We should not rely on an external service for our
internal workflow. GitHub should remain the interface for external
contributors, but not the place where the committership driven
development should take place. I'm pretty sure we'll get in trouble
justifying such a move towards the board.

Basides that, what was the reasoning behind deprecating
struts2-portlet-plugin? Did I miss something?

- René

--
René Gielen
IT-Neering.net