Hello Łukasz.

     I started to run through the showcase applications for the 2.5.23 test
build, when I noticed something weird in the  "struts-2.5.23-all.zip" content
timestamps.  All of the files/directories within the .zip file seem to have a
date/time of "Modified: 2020-01-05 17:24:32 ET" (January 2020).  The other .zip
file contents seem to show January 2020 timestamps as well, when we would
expect them to be in July 2020 instead.

     Inside the showcase WARs themselves, the struts2-*.jar files themselves
have a date/time of "Modified: 2020-07-03 07:57:34 ET", which appears to be
correct.

     Maybe the weird timestamps for the zips from the build are related to the
Maven/TLS issues you encountered earlier ?  Or maybe there is/was a problem
with the system time for the build service infrastructure ?

     I wanted to let you know so that you can take a look and see if you see
the same strange timestamps for the 2.5.23 test build zip contents.

     If anyone else can confirm the same, please let us know too.

Regards,

     James.