wt., 7 lip 2020 o 08:03 Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> napisał(a):
> I have no idea how this could happen, I checked the files from
> assembly/target locally and they are the same, January 5th :\ Let me
> drop this test build and I will start over.

I gave up, wiped out the whole ~/.m2/repository and started over, used
"mvn" and "./mvnw" also upgraded Maven Assembly Plugin to 3.3.0 and
still the same. Used also the "tar.gz" format and the folders have a
proper date (today) but files are changed.

It looks like Zip is the cause  but I have no idea why.

Could you checkout the tag STRUTS_2_5_23 and run "mvn clean package"
using JDK7 if possible? in assembly/target/assembly/out you should get
the Zips

Regards
--
Łukasz