Or better, try to build the tags (whatever the maven-autotag-pluging did) on the plugin build?

On 09/10/2022 10:28, Greg Huber wrote:
The reason why the taglibs were missing, they are generated by tiles auto tag

https://tiles.apache.org/tiles-autotag/

Tiles-3 introduces a f Autotag Project, a project that automatically generates tags (or tag-like) artifact from a common template code for a range of templating languages. Today JSP tags, Freemarker directive models and Velocity directives are generated from a common template models.

Do we use Freemarker directive models and Velocity directives?

Maybe we don't need the autotag in the plugin as we have the tag classes now?