My thinking also, keep things simple.  The patch includes all the tests for completeness, I guess as it was meant to be.

On 13/10/2022 08:10, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
To be honest, I would like to reduce as much as possible by taking
some custom steps to generate something. I do not expect to have a lot
of issues around Tiles or new feature requests, so having this as
simple as possible is the way to go :)

Cheers
--
Łukasz