On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 09:08:18PM +0530, prabhugnanasundar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I am in the process of implementing the '--diff-copy-from' in svn diff,
> just similar to the '--diff-copy-from' in the svnlook diff. I have done
> the coding part for all the 'ra' layers, except the 'svnserve'.

AFAIK svn diff always prints a diff against the copy source if the
items being diffed are source and target of a copy. How is what you
intend to do different from the default behaviour?

There is a new option in 1.7 called --show-copies-as-adds which
changes this behaviour such that copied files are always shown as
fully added.

Stefan