>AFAIK svn diff always prints a diff against the copy source if the
>items being diffed are source and target of a copy. How is what you
>intend to do different from the default behaviour?

What Prabhu's '--diff-copy-from' do is 'get the modification to file *alone*
done in a same commit as copy'.

Without this switch it would show all the lines as 'added' with this switch it
would show only 'the modified lines'.

While debugging some issue I could see 'svnlook diff --diff-copy-from' doing
exactly the same and asked Prabhu to do the same.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran

>There is a new option in 1.7 called --show-copies-as-adds which
>changes this behaviour such that copied files are always shown as
>fully added.

Stefan