On 04/05/12 15:21, Kenneth Miles wrote:
On 03/05/12 22:07, Philip Martin wrote:
Ken Miles<kmi...@voyagergaming.com>  writes:

We are syncing a branch of the repository and have 11068 revisions. I
tried excluding some revisions via path based authorization but got
the same result. I'm not sure what is required or where to look to
replicate in another repository. I have a copy of the repositories to
test in gdb and can give you a dump of any state information required
to solve issue if you need any more info.
I assume you know which revision is causing the problem.  What does the
failing revision look like?  How many text modifications, property
modifications, adds, deletes, revision properties?  The commands
"svn log -vqcrNNN URL" and "svn diff -crNNN URL" may help.  Is the
repository packed?

Are you on Linux?  Use "ls -l /proc/NNN/fd" where NNN is the process ID
of the svnserve process to see which files are open.  What files are
they?

If you set a breakpoint on replay_one_revision you should be able to
determine whether the process is leaking a small number of files for
each revision or whether the failing revision is simply opening too many
files.

I'm not sure if a specific revision is causing the issue. But it always fails replaying on a certain revision number as seen in the stack trace.

It is definitely opening multiple files more than once. It closes all file handles once the abort-edit is sent.

Can i check anything else?

There are 1054 file adds and 1054 property changes on those files.

--
Kenneth Miles

(Software Engineer)
Voyager Gaming Technologies