Hi Philip.  Usually to reproduce a bug we only need to look as far as the first
time something goes wrong.  I assume you have a specific reason in this case
for thinking that the information about whether a *second* sync also fails will
be helpful to you, but that may not have been clear to Kenneth.

- Julian