Paul Hammant wrote:
Nobody is going to roll up to contribute to 1.x or 2.x Subversion if there is no copy-pasteable instructions for building on Mac, Win and Linux. And there's not - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion
/trunk/INSTALL - has no apt, nuget or homebrew advice [...]

That's a good suggestion for modernizing the 'INSTALL' instructions.

My comment from 4 days ago about unconsumed pull requests?

Is noted. I agree it is a problem. I will re-open the thread I started in January about that.

Dockerized build templates would be great for a quickstart.
Moved to "Subject: Docker Svn build environment".

- Julian