Hi,

Since non-https websites are displayed as "not secure" in most browsers
these days, I'm going through all links in the Subversion web site. I then
came across a few links that doesn't work or doesn't support https in a
good way and I'm looking for some feedback.

There are several "natural" changes where the original address redirects (s/
www.elego.de/www.elegosoft.com/, s/www.doxygen.org/www.doxygen.nl/), I have
validated that the links seem correct.

There are also several naive changes just switching to https where the site
supports https (svn.apache.org) or even automatically redirect (
www.red-bean.com).

I will commit these changes to staging shortly.

Mentioning red-bean.com, it seems that svnbook.red-bean.com doesn't support
https. I've reached out to Fitz (since I've been in touch with him
previously) but if someone else read this and pick it up I think it would
be a good thing.

There are a few slightly tricker questions:
* In news.html, under the 2013 hackathon, there is a link to
https://www.elegosoft.com/en_US/page/nachlese-subversion-hackathon-berlin-2013,
however that page is only in german now. I'm considering linking to
archive.org, however there are some recorded talks and interviews that I
can't find anymore. Does anyone have the original and could we add them to
our own site?
* In packages.html, under Mac OS X, there is a link to Fink "maintained by
Christian Schaffner", however on the linked page the maintainer is Daniel
Johnson. I'm leaning towards removing the maintainer's name to so we don't
have to keep track of changes. Opinions?
* There are a lot of links in /docs/ concerning older versions. Should we
keep them frozen as a historic document or try to update them? For future
versions, I will try to fix the obvious in the code (but that's another
project).
* Same thing with older release notes. Should we keep them frozen as a
historic document or try to update them?
* In docs/community-guide/mailing-lists.part.html, there is a link to
https://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html however that redirects
domain landing site. Using archive.org I think I have found the original
page https://unicom.crosenthal.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html, but I would
like someone to verify it for me.
* In faq.html there is a link to www.onlamp.com, I guess it is a book
preview. It redirects to https://www.oreilly.com/radar/, I have linked