On 15.07.2022 23:19, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
Den fre 15 juli 2022 kl 10:46 skrev Thomas Singer <thomas.sin...@syntevo.com>:

    Hi SVN developers,

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the detailed report!

    First, there are 2 classes of NativeException, one in
    org.tigris.subversion.javahl package, the other in
    org.apache.subversion.javahl package. They only slightly differ in a
    constructor parameter. I recommend to use one class with 2
    constructors
    instead.

I'm not experienced enough in the Java world to fully grasp this but I assume the org.tigtis package is older and that it has been kept for historical reasons (not to break an API used by older applications).

The org.tigris package is obsolete but indeed kept for compatibility. We shouldn't even try to "improve" it by using some common implementation.

    Third, the usage of StringBuffer is discouraged in favor of
    StringBuilder.

Sounds good.

StringBuilder didn't exist when the code was written. :)

-- Brane