On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 07:19:14PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
On 10/6/09, Szabolcs Nagy <nszabo...@gmail.com> wrote:
another corner case:

enternotify is handled even when the entered window is already focused
(eg moving the mouse to the bar and back, scrolling on the border..)

focusing might be expensive for some clients (eg dim/light up)

If focusing were that expensive, we would have all given up on sloppy focus long ago.

--
Kris Maglione

Lisp has jokingly been called "the most intelligent way to misuse a
computer".  I think that description is a great compliment because it
transmits the full flavor of liberation: it has assisted a number of
our most gifted fellow humans in thinking previously impossible
thoughts.
        --Edsger W. Dijkstra, CACM, 15:10